If you’re new here, welcome! If you’re familiar with my work, you are probably pleased to read this article because let’s face it, it’s about time!
Sooo I’m Elena! I’m the person bugging you every single day with quotes! And since I’m doing this, I think it’s just about time to get to know each other better.
As you probably noticed, I’m a book lover. And moreover, I’m a beauty lover. And that’s why not all my quotes come from books.
Now, let me tell you a little bit about myself: I’m a 32 y/o single mom of a 9 months old boy. We live in Romania; a country forgotten by everyone except problems.
I’m a single mom because my ex husband thought a naked body values more than a family… I guess men are men… or maybe he is an exception. Whatever!
I know I haven’t been answering your comments and emails, but I really have little to no time to breathe, nevertheless to do other things. My son is like a nuclear power: he has endless energy. I barely manage to upload and schedule the quotes… But believe me I read all your comments and emails! But I haven’t had the time to answer and probably I won’t do it now either. And I really really apologize for that (both the past and the future lack of comments from my side)!
I currently have a job at a pawn shop here and my dream is to become a freelancer by doing what I love the most for the people that need the most!
My passions are to read, write and design stuff, but since I have no studies or certificates in these areas, no one would hire me. This is actually one of the reasons I started a blog. I believe I have something good to bring into the world, so why should I keep myself from doing something that might make the world a better place?
Okay, this being said, lemme tell you about what I would like to do with this blog so I can achieve my dream of becoming a freelancer:
- I would like to constantly post some written posts like this one about whatever topic that comes to my mind (hopefully weekly);
- I want to create and design some POD stuff (e.g. mugs, t-shirts, pillows and so on) with some of my personal quotes;
- I would like to create some form of book with personal quotes;
- I want to create some notebooks where you can write the quotes you love the most;
- I want to create some personalized designs you can give to your loved ones (e.g. love letters);
- I want to update the recommend book list daily;
- And others (let’s keep some mystery between us, shall we?)…
These projects might take years, but I feel it’s going to be worth it! And if you still decide to come and visit my humble blog, my son and I thank you from the bottom of our souls and hearts!
Talk to you soon!
PS: If my work is helping you in any way, check out my “Show Me Your Love!” page.